Private Company Governance Program
Transform your perceptions of governance and discover the path to high-performing boards.
Facilitated by c-suite industry leaders with decades of experience as directors and chairs, this comprehensive program will combine governance theory with real-world practical experience.
The journey will transform your perception of what a board is and how a high-performing board can add value.
- Understand principles of governance
- Enhance awareness of how a board adds value
- Address the roles of management, shareholders and directors
- Advance understanding of the board’s role in strategy, risk, talent and succession
- Explore director’s responsibilities in board room finance including financing strategies, enterprise valuation and exit strategies
- Gain awareness of how a high-performing board can contribute to the success of an organization
- Network with like-minded individuals from a broad range of industries and geographies
- The program will be delivered in 6 modules of 4 hour duration spread over a 5 week period (total 24 hours)
- Facilitated sessions will be highly interactive with extensive group networking
- Pre-reads, case preparation, and assignments will advance learning between modules
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Owners/Shareholders considering a board or looking to reinvent their board,
- Directors looking to improve their contribution on boards, and
- Executives trying to understand the role of the board and how to contribute effectively in the boardroom.
$4,000 plus applicable taxes
For more information please contact [email protected].